A contact centre is a customer interaction or e-contact centre from which all customer interactions across various channels are managed. The primary purpose is to provide customers with efficient and effective technical support, customer service and sales assistance. The contact centre typically includes one or more call centres but may also have other types of customer contact, including emails, webchats and social media interactions.
Contact centres and call centres are both centres for customer service. The primary difference is that call centres only manages inbound or outbound calls. In contrast, a contact centre offers omnichannel customer support, including email, chat, voice over IP (VoIP) and website support.
Ucartz offers VICIdial dedicated server, pre-installed with an enterprise-class open-source contact centre suite used by many large call centres worldwide. It provides an agent interface web pages that work through a web browser to give real-time information on the client computer. Our VICIdial dedicated server for the contact centre can get up and running instantly. And enable you with the following features:
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling and Inbound Email handling
- Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
- Full USA, Canada and UK regulatory compliance capability
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Web-configurable IVRs and Voicemail boxes
- Scalable to hundreds of seats
- Ability to use standard Telco lines and VOIP trunks
The VICIdial servers have a management interface to view many real-time and summary reports and many detailed campaign and agent options and settings. It was developed in English and Spanish versions and is designed to work in 16 different languages, with an option to do translations in your own languages as well.
Get your own physical dedicated servers for the VICIdial Contact Center establishment. We will provide you with a wholly blended server pre-installed with VICIdial Open Source Software.